We’re looking for an experienced (or high-potential) software-engineer who is passionate about creating the future of healthcare to join our unique team. As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Have a solid foundation in software engineering and computer science
- Get Things Done in ambiguous environments
- Shipped commercial-grade product (i.e. not services)
- Based in Nairobi or work time-zone aligned hours
- Have demonstrated passion for code craftsmanship
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Healthcare / clinical applications
- Secure omnichannel messaging / engagement
- Actuarial data science
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Mentoring and leading engineers
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying